DUBLIN, 20 December 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Compact Camera Modules Market Research Report by Lens Type, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for compact camera modules has been estimated to be $ 30.25 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 32.99 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.38% reaching $ 51.84 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Compact Camera Modules market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Compact Camera Modules market including ams AG, ASIS Technologies, BYD Microelectronics Co. Ltd., Chicony Electronics Co. Ltd, CM Technology Company Ltd, COMSOL INC. ., Cowell E Holdings Inc, Diodes Incorporated, Fujifilm Corporation, Fujikura Ltd, Henkel AG & Co KGaA, JENOPTIK AG, Kyocera Corporation, LG Innotek Co. Ltd, OFILM Group Co. Ltd, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Primax Electronics Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sekonix Co Ltd, Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, Shenzhen O-Film Tech Co. Ltd, STMicroelectronics NV, Sunny Optical Technology Company Limited, Teledyne Lumenera and Toshiba Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Compact Camera Modules market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global compact camera modules market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Compact Camera Modules Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Compact Camera Modules market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global compact camera modules market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global compact camera modules market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global compact camera modules market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing need for an advanced driver assistance system in vehicles
5.2.2. Increased use of security cameras in homes and commercial establishments
5.3.1. High cost and heavy maintenance
5.4.1. Technological advances in components
5.4.2. Average number of cameras per smartphone final product compared to light vehicles / evolution of the camera in a mobile phone
5.5.1. Complex manufacturing and supply chain
6. Compact Camera Modules Market, By Focus Type
7. Compact Camera Modules Market, By End User
7.3. Consumer electronics
7.4. Health care
8. Americas Compact Camera Modules Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Compact Camera Modules Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East and Africa of the compact camera modules market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. ams AG
12.2. ASIS Technologies
12.3. BYD Microelectronics Co. Ltd.
12.4. Chicony Electronics Co. Ltd.
12.5. CM Technology Company Ltd.
12.6. COMSOL INC.
12.7. Cowell E Holdings Inc.
12.8. Built-in diodes
12.9. Fujifilm Company
12.10. Fujikura Ltd.
12.11. Henkel AG & Co KGaA
12.12. JENOPTIK AG
12.13. Kyocera Company
12.14. LG Innotek Co. Ltd.
12.15. OFILM Group Co. Ltd.
12.16. OmniVision Technologies Inc.
12.17. Primax Electronics Ltée.
12.18. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.19. Sekonix Co Ltd.
12.20. Semiconductor Component Industries, LLC
12.21. Shenzhen O-Film Tech Co. Ltd.
12.22. STMicroelectronics SA
12.23. Sunny Optical Technology Company Limited
12.24. Teledyne Lumenera
12.25. Toshiba Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9mmy6
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-compact-camera-module-industry-to-2026—technological-advancements-of-components-present-opportunities-301448286.html
SOURCE Research and Markets