- World’s Most Powerful Production Motorcycle, Ducati Panigale V4 R To Be Unveiled In British Columbia For The First Time
- The Land of Joy will be on site with four new Scrambler Ducati models presented as well as the Scrambler 1100 Special
- The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro, Diavel 1260 S, XDiavel and Hypermotard 950 SP will be presented
- A selection of Ducati performance apparel and accessories will be available at the Vancouver show
- Ducati expresses strong commitment to the Lower Mainland in British Columbia with two new outlets
Mountain View, CA (January 16, 2019) – The importance of British Columbia to famous Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati will be reflected this week as the Bologna-based brand showcases its new range at the 2019 Vancouver Motorcycle Show. The exhibit at the TRADEX exhibition center Abbotsford will be the backdrop for the most diverse Ducati lineup to date, available to the public from Friday January 18 through Sunday January 20.
As British Columbia is an important market for Ducati, the brand’s representation is stronger than ever, able to confidently serve the motorcycle enthusiasts of British Columbia’s Lower Mainland. These include the planned move and exclusive Ducati flagship, Ducati Richmond, set to relaunch on April 1, Ducati’s newest location, High Road Langley in Langley, Vancouver BMW / Ducati, Island Ducati in the heart of Victoria on Vancouver Island and, Bentley Motorrad in Kelowna.
With the exciting new motorcycle offerings 2019, Ducati offers a wide range of attractive new motorcycles for those looking for the euphoria of sport. Adventurers will have the opportunity to explore the Multistrada 1260 Enduro off-road, while Ducatisti will also get to experience the first entirely new Diavel since its debut in 2010, with a new 1262cc engine and muscular styling. The Hypermotard 950 also gets a major update with a new look, lighter weight, improved technology and a more powerful engine. Motorcycles representing each of the Ducati worlds, ranging from Racetrack, Travel, Lifestyle and Scrambler to Sport & Fun, will be presented. In addition to the exciting new models, Ducati will also have on site a selection of the 2019 Ducati clothing collection and a selection of Ducati Performance accessories to complement these different motorcycle worlds.
For customers interested in a new Ducati 2019, orders will be taken on site at the TRADEX center and deliveries will begin in February 2019.
New 2019 Motorcycles Planned For The Vancouver Motorcycle Show
- Diavel 1260 (CAD $ 22,995 MSRP / Available April 2019) – Unconventional, unique and unmistakable, the second-generation Diavel 1260 stays true to the original spirit of this incredibly special bike, building on its key styling cues and by giving it a decidedly more contemporary orientation. Its Testastretta DVT 1262 engine is capable of delivering 159 horsepower at 9500 rpm. The bike also includes an improved chassis to make it more responsive on mixed roads. The S version on display also features fully adjustable Öhlins suspension, dedicated wheels and an even more powerful braking system, with Ducati Quick Shift up & down Evo (DQS) as standard to allow clutchless gear changing.
- Panigale V4 R (CAD $ 47,995 MSRP / Available March 2019) – Ducati’s new flagship superbike, the Panigale V4 R, will make its British Columbia debut in Vancouver. The bike features technology derived from MotoGP racing and is a racing bike that can be enjoyed on the streets. Following Ducati’s first production four-cylinder engine, the V4, launched in 2017, the V4 R is now the pinnacle of the new Panigale V4 family and can claim the title of legal Ducati racing bike par excellence. This is the most powerful and efficient factory bike ever built by Ducati, with new technology like carbon fiber fins that increase stability and help reduce reliance on electronic controls.
- Multistrada 1260 Enduro (CAD $ 27,195 MSRP / Available March 2019) – The Multistrada 1260 Enduro is the next generation of the all-terrain member of the Multistrada family. It has an increased displacement with the Testastretta DVT 1262cc engine developing 158 horsepower, which is an increase over the 152 horsepower of the previous Multistrada 1200 Enduro.
- Hypermotard 950 (CAD $ 15,295 MSRP / Available February 2019) – With new sharper angles and lighter weight, the adrenaline-packed Hypermotard is inspired by the world of supermoto racing and for 2019 comes with ergonomics completely revised and ultra-advanced chassis configuration and electronics package. 8 lbs lighter than the previous model, the Hypermotard is equipped with a renewed 937 cc Testastretta 11 ° engine with a more muscular 114 hp power.
- Hypermotard 950 SP (CAD $ 18,795 MSRP / Available February 2019) – The fiery, higher-performance Hypermotard SP also featured is Ducati’s offering for those looking for Hooligan-style excitement, with a flat seat, Öhlins travel suspension increased, Marchesini and Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO forged wheels, as well as carbon fiber components such as the front fender and timing belt covers.
- XDiavel (Liquid Concrete Gray Matt) (CAD $ 23,395 MSRP / Available Now) – New for 2019, the XDiavel – famous for representing the best parts of the Ducati performance world and the laid back world of cruisers – is now available in an uncompromising new color scheme, the beautiful Matte Liquid Concrete Gray. The finish and style express the avant-garde spirit of the bike and take the strong look of the XDiavel to new levels.
- Jammer icon (CAD $ 10,795 MSRP / Available February 2019) – The Scrambler brand was launched in 2014 and has become Ducati’s best-selling model by volume. For 2019, the new Scrambler Icon continues that vintage-inspired joy of a motorcycle with important technology updates to the world of safety, including Bosch Cornering ABS. Visually, the new bike continues its retro-inspired style with new beefier side panels to match the teardrop-shaped tank steel and headlight glass. A black painted engine, brushed cylinder head fins and machine finished rims give the new Ducati Scrambler Icon even more eye-catching panache.
- Desert Sled Scrambler (CAD $ 13,495 MSRP / Available February 2019) – For 2019, the Scrambler Desert Sled revives the spirit of classic American off-road bikes without compromising the Ducati Scrambler lifestyle. With its red frame, new saddle with matching color stitching and spoked wheels with black rims, it exudes off-road fun. The new Desert Sled also comes with an off-road ride mode that allows ABS disengagement for some fun in the dirt. A dedicated riding position and adjustable Kayaba suspension also increase the fun factor. Rugged off-road character oozes from the homologated headlight guard, tall mudguards (specially designed for this version) and engine guard.
- Scrambler Cafe Racer (CAD $ 13,295 MSRP / Available February 2019) – The new 2019 Scrambler Café Racer draws its inspiration, and its Silver Ice Matte graphics with blue frame, from the legendary Ducati 125GP Desmo. New 17-inch spoked wheels and aluminum mirrors give the bike a cool 1960s racing look, while a modern radial front brake pump delivers sports bike-like braking performance. . This is a rare Ducati in blue – one that is sure to grab everyone’s attention on the streets.
- Full throttle scrambler (CAD $ 12,395 MSRP / Available February 2019) – The new 2019 Full Throttle is inspired by the flat track Scrambler ridden by Californian racer Frankie Garcia as part of the 2018 American Super Hooligan Championship. With its two-tone black-yellow tank With white stripes, its brand new rear end with dedicated saddle and its yellow number holders with white edges, this bike has a real feeling of competition on the track. A low-slung tapered handlebar – lightweight and ergonomic – a chunky front fender and twin-muffled exhaust add to the Scrambler Full Throttle’s distinctiveness.